Grilled Pineapple a la Mode
A simple and tasty grilled pineapple dessert.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Slices
- 2 tablespoons coconut rum
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt, divided
- fresh mint sprigs, optional garnish
- Heat grill to medium and coat with cooking spray. Place pineapple slices on grill and brush with rum. Cook for about 5 minutes or until grill marks appear. Flip slices over and brush with rum. Cook for another 5 minutes or until grill marks appear.
- Divide pineapple and ice cream between serving plates and garnish with mint, if desired.