Grilled Peaches Corn Crepes
An interesting and tasty addition as a dessert
Calories per serving
- 1-3/4 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups frozen DOLE® Sliced Peaches, partially thawed
- 1 tsp white balsamic vinegar
- 2 whole egg(s)
- 1 ripe DOLE® Banana(s), pureed
- 1 box (8.5 oz) corn muffin mix
- Preheat gas grill with lid down to medium-high heat.
- Combine ricotta cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and salt in mixing bowl with mixer until blended and creamy. Cover; refrigerate.
- Thread pieces of fruit onto double skewers and grill lightly about 3 minutes per side. Remove from grill and chop into 1/2-inch chunks; toss in bowl with white balsamic vinegar, set aside.
- Whisk together eggs and banana; add dry corn muffin mix and 1/2 to 3/4 cup water. Whisk until blended and batter is a thin consistency.
- Heat 10-inch skillet on grill burner, spray with nonstick cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup batter into skillet, spreading evenly and turn over when underside is golden brown. Remove when both sides are golden brown.
- Place crepe onto plate, spoon 1/2 cup grilled fruit on one half of the crepe, top with 1/2 cup whipped ricotta and fold crepe over. Repeat with remaining crepes.