Grilled Chicken and Tropical Fruit Salad
Grilled chicken and tropical fruit salad.
Calories per serving
- 2/3 cup bottled fat free italian salad dressing, divided
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) DOLE® Salad Blend European
- 2 cans (15.25 oz. each) DOLE Tropical Fruit, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Remove 3 tablespoons dressing for chicken during grilling; set aside remaining dressing for salad. Grill or broil chicken 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink in center, brushing occasionally with 3 tablespoons dressing. Discard remaining dressing. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch slices.
- Toss salad blend, tropical fruit, nuts and remaining reserved dressing; evenly divide salad onto three plates. Top each salad with sliced chicken breast.