Grilled Chicken and Pineapple
Simple grilled chicken with the sweet addition of pineapple.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Slices
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Drain pineapple slices; reserve all juice
- Combine reserved juice, lemon juice, oil, oregano and garlic powder in large, shallow, non-metallic dish. Reserve 1/4 cup. Add chicken to remaining marinade, turning to coat all sides. Cover and marinate 15 minutes in refrigerator. Discard marinade.
- Grill or broil chicken and pineapple slices, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade, 5 to 10 minutes on one side turn over. Add pineapple slices to grill with chicken and brush with marinade 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Discard any remaining marinade.