Grilled Chicken and Fruit Salad with Pineapple Mint Sauce
The pineapple mint dressing adds a light touch to this grilled dish.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Slices
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 cantaloupe, sliced and skinned
- 1 cup DOLE Strawberries or Raspberries
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 large garlic clove(s), finely chopped
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (6 oz.) DOLE Pineapple Juice
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
- Drain pineapple; reserve juice. Set aside.
- Combine 3/4 cup reserved juice, lime juice and garlic in shallow, non-metallic dish. Add chicken; turn to coat both sides. Cover; marinate 15 minutes in refrigerator.
- Combine remaining reserved juice, pineapple juice, oil, honey, mint and lime peel in bottle. Cover and shake well; refrigerate.
- Grill or broil chicken and pineapple 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and pineapple is golden brown, brushing occasionally with marinate and turning halfway through cooking. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Line individual plates with lettuce. Arrange chicken, pineapple, cantaloupe and raspberries over lettuce. Shake Pineapple-Mint Dressing well before pouring over salad.