A flavorful drink with grilled citrus juice, pineapple juice, tequila, schnapps and triple sec. Recipe by Jordan Catapano author of "This Girl Walks Into A Bar: A Women's Guide to Professional Bartending and Home Mixology".
Calories per serving
- 2 ounces grilled citrus juice (recipe below)
- 2 ounces DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 1-1/2 ounces tequila blanco
- 1/2 ounce grapefruit schnapps
- 1/4 ounce triple sec
- Combine grilled citrus juice, pineapple juice, tequila, schnapps and triple sec into shaker. Shake. Strain into glass. Garnish with grilled fruit slices.
- Grilled Citrus Juice: Cut in half; 1 grapefruit, 1 lemon, and 1 lime place on grill until grill marks appear. Strain juice into small bowl after grilling to remove any charred pieces, yield about 6 ounces juice.