Green Tea Citrus Smoothie
This combines the effect of green tea, pineapple juice and lemon juice to make a good for you smoothie.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 4 green tea bags
- 1 cup frozen DOLE® Strawberries, partially thawed
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Heat pineapple juice to boiling. Add tea bags, steep 5 minutes. Discard tea bags. Refrigerate until cool.
- Place pineapple tea, yogurt, strawberries, honey and lemon juice in blender or food processor. Cover; blend until smooth.