Green Smoothie Bowl
Make your green smoothie a meal with this hearty bowl.
Calories per serving
- 2 cups frozen DOLE® Fruit and Veggie Fruit 'n Greens
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 teaspoons granola
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup frozen DOLE® Blueberries, partially thawed
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar or honey
- Combine frozen fruit blend, coconut milk, and avocado in blender. Cover; blend until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- Top smoothie bowls with granola, almonds, chia, and fruit. Drizzle with agave nectar.
- TIP: Use a small cookie cutter to cut fun shapes out of sliced kiwi.