Gluten Free Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Brownie
Strawberry cheesecake is marbled with rich chocolate in this gluten-free brownie bar.
Calories per serving
- 1 pkg. (15 oz.) gluten free brownie mix
- 4 large eggs, divided
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1-3/4 cups frozen DOLE® Sliced Strawberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon strawberry extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 13x9 inch baking pan with parchment and spray with cooking spray.Combine brownie mix, 2 eggs, and butter in a bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth. Reserve ½ cup of batter and set aside. Spread remaining batter evenly into prepared baking pan.
- Place the strawberries in a food processor. Cover; pulse until smooth. Add lemon juice, flour, vanilla, sugar, strawberry jam, cream cheese, and remaining 2 eggs. Process until thoroughly combined. Pour the cheesecake mixture over brownie mixture in baking pan.
- Drop dollops of reserved brownie mixture on top of cheesecake mixture. Create swirls with the tip of a knife.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the pan comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before cutting. Garnish with sliced strawberries, if desired.