Calories per serving
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) DOLE® Tropical Fruit
- 2 cans (11 oz. each) DOLE Mandarin Oranges
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 tbsp finely chopped candied ginger
- Drain tropical mixed fruit and oranges; reserve syrup
- Stir together orange juice and cornstarch in medium saucepan, add reserved syrup and sugar. Cook, stirring, until sauce boils and thickens.
- Stir in orange peel, ginger and fruit. Heath through. Serve sauce warm or at room temperature with ice cream or over pound cake.