Ginger Glazed Chicken with Pineapple Salsa
Great grilled chicken for summer or all year long.
Calories per serving
- 1/2 cup DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Oriental dark sesame oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1-1/2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE Pineapple Chunks, halved and drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh DOLE Cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons DOLE Red Onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Canned Pineapple Chunks in 100 Pineapple Juice
- Mix together pineapple juice, soy sauce, oils, honey, garlic, ginger and black pepper in large glass measuring cup.
- Place chicken in resealable bag, add pineapple-soy mixture, seal and turn to coat chicken. Place in a dish in case of drips. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat outdoor grill to medium-high.
- Grill chicken, turning once and basting often with glaze, 10 to 12 minutes until deep golden brown and no longer pink in thickest part. Transfer to a clean platter. Discard any remaining glaze.
- Serve chicken with the salsa.
- Mix pineapple chunks, cilantro, onion and lime juice in medium serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.