Ginger Fruit Salad
Fruit salad with tropical ginger flavor
Calories per serving
- 2 cups fresh DOLE® Tropical Gold® Pineapple, cut in 1/2-in. chunks
- 3 ripe medium DOLE Banana(s), cut in 1/4-in. slices
- 1 can (15 oz) DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut
- 1/2 cup vanilla lowfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons DOLE Pineapple Juice
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped candied ginger
- Lettuce leaves for garnish (optional)
- Toss together pineapple, banana slices, mandarin oranges, nuts and coconut in large bowl.
- Stir together yogurt, juice, brown sugar and ginger until blended. Add to salad and toss gently to coat.
- Spoon salad onto lettuce-lined platter. Garnish with grated orange peel, if desired.
*Note: If preparing ahead, combine all ingredients except bananas; chill for up to several hours before serving. Stir in bananas to serve.