Tropical Ginger Fruit Salad 2
A light fruity tropical salad that is great to serve at any meal.
Calories per serving
- 1 medium fresh DOLE® Tropical Gold® Pineapple
- 1 DOLE Apple, cored, chunked
- 1 firm DOLE Banana(s), peeled and sliced
- 1 orange, peeled, chunked
- 1 cup DOLE Seedless Grapes
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 small ripe DOLE Banana(s), peeled
- 1 tablespoon crystallized ginger, chopped
- 1 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- Cut pineapple in half lengthwise through crown. Remove fruit from shell with a curved knife, leaving shell intact. Core and cut fruit into chunks. Measure 1 cup pineapple for dressing.
- Combine remaining pineapple with apple, firm banana, orange and grapes. Spoon into pineapple shells. For dressing, add oil to blender or food processor container. Cover; blend at medium speed, gradually adding 1 cup reserved pineapple. Add remaining ingredients; blend well. Serve over fruit.