Funny Face Fruit Pizza
Former Dole associate and a long-time ambassador, Bonnie Lewis has inspired these fun, yet healthier kid friendly step by step recipes. This is a tasty dessert pizza that kids can decorate themselves.
Calories per serving
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) (4 servings) instant sugar free vanilla pudding
- 1-1/2 cups frozen DOLE® Sliced Peaches, partially thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen DOLE Sliced Strawberries, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup DOLE Seedless Raisins
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled, sliced into half moons
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray. Bake at 400F for 7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup pudding onto each tortilla. Arrange peaches, strawberries, kiwi, and raisins on pudding to make a funny face or design. Serve.
- Brush tortillas lightly with water. Sprinkle sugar mixture on top of tortillas.