Fruity Tango Ice Cream
A fruity tropical no-churn ice cream.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) DOLE Tropical Fruit, drained
- 1 can (11 oz.) DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 drops yellow food color
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine pineapple, tropical fruit, mandarin oranges, condensed milk, whipping cream, food coloring, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in blender. Cover; blend until smooth. Pour mixture into a 9”x5” loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze at least 4 hours.