Calories per serving
- 1 cup DOLE® Tropical Fruit
- 1 cup DOLE Mandarin Oranges
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatine powder
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 drops yellow food color
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup DOLE Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 1 cup DOLE Pineapple Juice
- Combine tropical fruit salad and mandarin oranges in blender or food processor container; blend on low speed for 10 seconds. Set aside.
- Sprinkle gelatine over 1/2 cup cold milk in small bowl. Stir to blend; set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 cup milk, sugar, salt and food color in medium saucepan, stirring until sugar dissolves. Add gelatine mixture; continue stirring until gelatine dissolves. Remove from heat; add cream, crushed pineapple, pineapple juice, and tropical mandarin fruit mixture. Chill.
- Freeze in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's directions.