Fruity Moist Sweet Cake
Fruity Moist Sweet Cake created by Dole Blogger Ambassador Ally Philips.
Calories per serving
- 6 ounces frozen DOLE® Raspberries
- 6 ounces frozen DOLE Blueberries
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2/3 cups buttermilk
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 9" x 11" baking pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper. Spread the raspberries and blueberries around the bottom of the pan.
- Combine the flour, salt, sugar, baking powder in a mixing bowl and blend well.
- Combine the buttermilk, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, vanilla in a separate bowl and blend well. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and blend. Drizzle the melted butter on top of the batter.
- Pour batter over the berries. Bake for 25 or 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool on a rack for about 30 minutes before serving.
- TIP: Cake will keep a few days when covered well and refrigerated.