Fruity Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
A fruity twist on chicken salad, this dish is great for an appetizer or lunch.
Calories per serving
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 4 teaspoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, cut into pieces or shredded
- 1-1/2 cups DOLE® Ready-Cut Fruit Strawberries, Peaches, & Bananas, partially thawed
- 4 butter lettuce leaves
- Stir together lemon juice, mayonnaise, yogurt, basil and almonds, in medium bowl. Season to taste with salt, and pepper. Fold in chicken and fruit. Divide mixture evenly into lettuce cups.*TIP: Chicken salad can also be served with a green salad or on toast.