A very tasty fruit whip.
Calories per serving
- 1-1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (8 serving size) orange flavor gelatin
- 1 cup cold orange juice
- 1 can (11 or 15 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
- Add boiling water into gelatin in large bowl stirring at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Mix cold juice and ice cubes to make 2 cups. Add to gelatin, stirring until partially melted. Place in blender; cover. Blend on medium speed 30 seconds.
- Spoon mandarin oranges into 10 dessert glasses or a large glass serving bowl. Slowly pour gelatin mixture over oranges.
- Refrigerate 45 minutes or until firm. The mixture sets with a frothy layer on top and a clear layer on bottom. Garnish with reserved mandarin oranges, if desired.