Fruit Salad with Citrus Glaze
A quick and easy fruit salad.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1-1/2 tsp. cornstarch
- 3 cups frozen DOLE Mixed Fruit, partially thawed
- 2 DOLE Banana(s), thickly sliced
- fresh mint sprigs (optional)
- Combine pineapple juice, sugar, lemon juice, lemon peel and cornstarch in medium saucepan.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat until mixture comes to boil. Reduce heat to low; cook 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Cool slightly. Sauce can be served warm or chilled.
- Spoon glaze over fruit. Refrigerate any leftovers in airtight container.