Fruit n Juice Squares
Enjoy these tasty fruit 'n juice squares.
Calories per serving
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 or 2 pkg. (6 oz.) or pkg. (3 oz. each) cranberry or cherry gelatin
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, undrained
- ice cubes
- 1 tub (8 oz.) thawed whipped topping, divided
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl stirring at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Add enough ice to juice to measure 1-1/2 cups. Stir into gelatin. Refrigerate about 45 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove 1-1/2 cups of gelatin; stir in pineapple.
- Stir 1/2 of the whipped topping into remaining gelatin with wire whisk until well blended. Pour into 9-inch square pan lightly sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate about 15 minutes until set but not firm. Carefully spoon fruited gelatin over creamy layer in dish.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Cut into squares. Garnish with remaining whipped topping.