Fruit And Cookie Dessert Pizza
A different type of pizza using a baked cookie instead of a pizza crust, topped with pudding and fruit.
Calories per serving
- 1 pkg (18 oz) refrigerated chocolate chip or sugar cookie dough
- 1 can (8 oz) DOLE® Pineapple Slices
- 1 pkg (8 oz) light cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 DOLE Banana(s), peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup DOLE Strawberries, sliced
- Press small pieces of cookie dough onto greased 9-inch pizza pan. Bake at 350 F., 10 to 12 minutes or until browned and puffed. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Drain pineapple, reserve 2 tablespoons juice.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, reserved juice and vanilla in bowl until smooth. Spread over cooled cookie.
- Arrange pineapple slices over cream cheese. Arrange bananas, oranges and strawberries in pattern over pineapple.