Calories per serving
- 1/2 cup vanilla flavored or regular vodka
- 1/4 cup Tuaca liquor
- 1/3 cup cream of coconut
- 1/4 cup mint simple syrup (recipe below)
- 4 cups frozen pineapple ice cubes (recipe below)
- Combine vodka, tuaca, cream of coconut, mint syrup, and pineapple ice cubes in blender. Cover; blend until thick and smooth.
- Frozen Pineapple Ice Cubes: Pour 3 cups DOLE® Pineapple Juice into ice cube trays. Freeze 6 hours or until frozen.
- Mint Simple Syrup: Heat 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup sugar in small saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar. Add 3 large mint leaves, torn into pieces, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Cool; drain syrup removing mint.