Fresh Berry Tortilla
A delicious and unique way to enjoy fresh berries.
Calories per serving
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 6 whole wheat flour tortilla (6-inch)
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup sliced DOLE Fresh or Fresh Frozen Strawberries
- 1 orange, peeled, sliced
- 1/2 cup DOLE Green Grapes
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen DOLE Raspberries, partially thawed
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Brush tortillas lightly with water. Sprinkle sugar mixture over both sides of tortillas.
- Coat large custard cups with vegetable cooking spray. Gently press tortillas into cups. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Stir lemon peel and vanilla into pudding.
- Combine strawberries, orange, grapes and raspberries in small bowl.
- Arrange tortilla shells on dessert plates. Spoon about 1/3 cup into each shell. Spoon fruit over pudding in shells.