Fresh and Spicy Asian Cole Slaw
Delicious Asian style coleslaw with a spicy kick.
Calories per serving
- 1 pkg (14 oz.) DOLE® Classic Coleslaw
- 1-1/2 cups DOLE Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 1 large orange, divided
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup szechwan sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup fresh DOLE Cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine coleslaw and pineapple in large bowl. Cut orange in two; peel 1/2 of orange and chop into 1-inch pieces and add to coleslaw-pineapple mixture.
- Squeeze juice (about 1/4 cup) from other half of orange using juice press. Pour into small mixing bowl. Add peanut butter, soy sauce, Szechwan sauce, sesame oil and rice vinegar, stir until well blended.
- Mix together peanut sauce and coleslaw-pineapple mix. Stir in cilantro and sesame seeds. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.