Fish Filets with Pineapple Pistachio Sauce
A delicious combination of pineapple and pistachio in this light fish dish.
Calories per serving
- 1-1/2 cups DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sliced chives
- Ground cayenne pepper, to taste
- 4 tilapia or halibut filets, sautéed or broiled
- Chopped pistachio nuts
- Reduce pineapple juice to 1/2 cup over medium heat in small saucepan. Stir in yogurt, chives, and cayenne pepper to taste (do not boil).
- Serve sauce over cooked fish and sprinkle with pistachio nuts.