Festive Dessert Pizza
A delicious and festive "pizza" of cream and fruit.
Calories per serving
- 1 pkg. (16.5 to 18 oz.) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup DOLE Strawberries, sliced
- Press cookie dough on bottom of ungreased 12-inch pizza pan or 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Bake at 350ºF., 10 to 14 minutes or until light brown. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until smooth and blended. Stir in 1/2 cup mandarin oranges. Spread over crust. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Arrange remaining mandarin oranges, kiwi and strawberries, over cream cheese. Garnish with mint leaves, if desired.
Tip for easy serving: Before placing fruit over cream cheese cut pizza into 12 wedges or rectangles then arrange fruit on each slice.