Fennel Mandarin Orange Salad
A light and refreshing salad, perfect for any occasion.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 medium fennel bulb
- 4 cups Spring mix green salad blend
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice fennel bulb lengthwise in half. Thinly slice halves crosswise. Toss together fennel, mandarin oranges and spring mix in large bowl.
- Whisk together orange juice, olive oil, vinegar, and lemon juice until completely mixed, in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour vinaigrette over salad; toss to evenly coat.