Eight Treasure Meatloaf Muffins
A quick and easy Asian-style meatloaf.
Calories per serving
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 cup MINUTE® White Rice, uncooked
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup KIKKOMAN® Hoisin Sauce, divided
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese Five Spice seasoning
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Combine pork, rice, green onions, 1/4 cup hoisin sauce, 1 cup crushed pineapple, eggs, seasoning, and garlic in large bowl. Mix well.
- Scoop 1/4 cup pork mixture into muffin tins. Bake 30 minutes.
- Combine remaining pineapple and hoisin sauce in small bowl and set aside.
- Remove meatloaf muffins from oven and top with sauce.
- Broil on high for 5 minutes.