Easy Teriyaki Kabobs
Grilled Kabobs with a Teriyaki glaze that could be with pork, chicken or shrimp.
Calories per serving
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, plus additional for brushing
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained reserve 2 tbsp.
- OR 2 cups frozen DOLE Tropical Gold® Pineapple Chunks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast cut in 1-inch pcs
- 1 basket cherry tomatoes
- 2 red or green peppers, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- Combine 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, 2 tablespoons pineapple juice and oil; pour over meat pieces in shallow glass dish. Refrigerate; marinate 1 hour, turning occasionally. Thread meat on skewers alternating with vegetables and pineapple chunks. Discard remaining marinade.
- Grill 4 to 5 inches from heat, turning skewers and brushing with additional teriyaki sauce, about 15 minutes or until desired doneness.