Easy Strawberry Mousse Pie
A strawberry mousse pie that is both easy to make and delicious.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg (4 serving size) strawberry gelatin
- 2 extra-ripe DOLE® Banana(s)
- 1 carton (6 oz) strawberry yogurt
- 2 cups thawed whipped topping
- 1 cup frozen DOLE Sliced Strawberries, partially thawed
- 1 (9-inch) baked pie crust
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Place in freezer about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until slightly thickened.
- Place bananas in blender or food processor container. Cover; blend until smooth (1 cup).
- Combine yogurt and pureed bananas in large bowl. Blend gelatin mixture into banana mixture. Refrigerate until slightly thickened. Fold whipped topping into gelatin mixture with strawberries.
- Spoon gelatin mixture into prepared crust. Refrigerate until firm. Garnish with additional whipped topping and strawberries, if desired.
- Tip: Replace 1 cup DOLE Frozen Sliced Strawberries with 1 cup DOLE Frozen Whole Strawberries, partially thawed and sliced