Easy Peasy Lettuce Wraps
Former Dole associate and a long-time ambassador, Bonnie Lewis has inspired these fun, yet healthier kid friendly step by step recipes. These tasty lettuce wraps are sweetened with mandarin oranges and come together in a snap.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup refrigerated cooked chicken breast strips
- 4 lettuce leaves (such as Bibb or Boston)
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 4 teaspoons slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons light Asian salad dressing
- Divide chicken equally inside two lettuce leaves, making 4 wraps.
- Add 1/4 cup of oranges and 1 teaspoon slivered almonds into each wrap.
- Drizzle lettuce wraps with Asian salad dressing and serve with additional for dipping.