Easy Lettuce Wraps
Asian inspired lettuce wraps
Calories per serving
- 2 cups MINUTE® Brown Rice, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cut into small pieces TYSON® Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup KIKKOMAN® Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tablespoons KIKKOMAN® Soy Sauce
- 1 cup DOLE® Angel Hair Coleslaw
- 2 cans (8 oz.) DOLE Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 1 cup DOLE Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup DOLE Shredded Carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 head butter lettuce,separated into cups
- Prepare rice according to package directions, set aside.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat; add oil and brown chicken and garlic for 3 minutes or until chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Stir in chicken broth, hoisin sauce and soy sauce, heat to boiling.
- Stir together coleslaw, pineapple, onion, carrots and water chestnuts.
- Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons each rice, chicken mixture and pineapple carrot mixture into each butter leaf cup for serving.