Easy Fruit Parfaits
Simple recipe for delicious fruit parfaits.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg (4-serving size) gelatin, any red flavor
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 can (15.25) DOLE® Tropical Fruit, drained
- Thawed COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Pour gelatin into 4 tall dessert or parfait glasses, filling about half full.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. To serve, layer with whipped topping and tropical fruit.