Easy Barbecue Kabobs
A quick kabob recipe which is great served with coleslaw and green beans.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 green or red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- Drain pineapple chunks; reserve 2 tablespoons juice. Stir together reserved juice and barbecue sauce in small bowl; set aside. Thread pineapple chunks, chicken, bell pepper and zucchini onto skewers. Brush with barbecue sauce.
- Grill or broil kabobs 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (shrimp is pink in color), while turning and brushing occasionally with barbecue sauce. Discard any remaining barbecue sauce.
- Tip: Jumbo Shrimp can be combined or used instead of chicken.