Easter Pudding Sundae Cones
Delicious, Easter pudding sundae cones.
Calories per serving
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) instant vanilla pudding
- 1-1/4 cups nonfat or low fat milk
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple
- 8 ice cream cones with flat bottoms
- 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped dried apricots
- Stir pudding mix and milk together with wire whisk or rotary beater for 2 minutes.
- Drain crushed pineapple; stir 1/2 pineapple into pudding. Cover; refrigerate 10 minutes or until soft-set.
- Stand empty ice cream cones onto serving plate. Spoon half of remaining pineapple into bottoms of each cone.
- Evenly divide pudding into cones (chill any leftover pudding to serve another time).
- Garnish top of each cone with the remaining pineapple. Sprinkle with peanuts and dried apricots. Top with whipped cream and decorate with jelly beans, if desired.