East Indian Smoothie
A unique smoothie with exotic flavors from ginger, curry, and turmeric. Image ©Taunton Press.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 can (6 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 1 medium Fuji apples, cored, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Combine almond milk, pineapple juice, apple, banana, honey, ginger, curry powder, turmeric, and ice in blender. Cover; blend until smooth.