By browsing Dole website, you consent to the use of some of these cookies.
Performance, Social Media and Advertising
These cookies are used to improve how our Website works and to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. They collect information about how users use our Website, for instance which pages are visited most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Social Media and Advertising
Our websites allow third parties to download cookies to your device. Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our website through social media. Advertising cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited the Website and this information may be shared with other organizations, e.g. advertisers. Deselecting these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
Social Media and Advertising
Calories per serving
- 1-1/2 cups short-grain rice
- 2 cups water
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) coconut milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) DOLE® Tropical Fruit
- 8 oz. DOLE Strawberries
- 2 kiwis
- 1 cup frozen DOLE Mango Chunks, partially thawed
- 6 oz. DOLE Blackberries
- Prepare the rice according to package directions with water and 1/2 teaspoon salt in medium saucepan over the grill burner. Drain fruit, reserving juice for mango sauce.
- Combine coconut milk, sugar, and remaining salt in heavy sauce pan. Bring to boil, stirring constantly; set aside and allow to cool. In a large bowl, combine cooked rice and 1-1/4 cups coconut sauce; toss with a fork until blended and set aside until sauce is absorbed, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Dice tropical fruit, strawberries and kiwis into 1/4-inch cubes. Combine in a small bowl; set aside.
- Add thawed mango chunks and 1 to 2 tablespoons reserved tropical fruit juice to blender. Cover; blend until smooth, adding more juice if necessary.
- Assemble sticky rice with an empty mandarin orange can or ring mold. Layer 1/3 cup sticky rice, pressing gently into the mold, then layer 1/4 cup diced fruit, and top with another 1/3 cup of rice in ring mold. Slowly remove the ring mold by sliding up the rice. Repeat this process 5 times, rinsing the ring mold after each time. Top molded rice stacks with remaining diced fruit and a blackberry in the center.
- Garnish plates with mango coulis and drizzle with remaining coconut sauce.