Dole Tropicasian Salad
A salad with spinach and pineapple tossed with a light spicy peanut vinaigrette.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 1 pkg (6 oz.) DOLE Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 large English cucumber, sliced
- 1 large DOLE Granny Smith Apple, cut in thin wedges
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2/3 cup extra crunchy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Drain pineapple chunks; reserve 1/2 cup juice.
- Arrange spinach, pineapple chunks, cucumber, apple wedges and bean sprouts in large salad bowl.
- Mix peanut butter, reserved pineapple juice, brown sugar, coriander and soy sauce until well blended. Pour over salad; toss to coat and serve.