Dole Raisin and Banana Cookies
Delicious cookies with bananas and raisins.
Calories per serving
- 2 extra ripe, medium DOLE® Banana(s)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds (optional)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg(s)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups DOLE Seedless Raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Slice bananas into blender or food processor. Cover; blend until smooth (about 1 cup).
- Beat sugar, oil and egg in large bowl. Beat in bananas and vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat into banana mixture until blended. Stir in raisins and almonds. Chill mixture 30 minutes or until batter is slightly stiff.
- Drop by tablespoonful onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.