Dole ish Fruited Couscous Salad
Delicious couscous salad with fruit.
Calories per serving
- 2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups couscous
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) DOLE Tropical Fruit, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dry Creole seasoning
- Bring water to boil in medium saucepan. Stir in couscous, remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes or until water is absorbed. Fluff with fork. Cool uncovered.
- Combine pineapple, tropical fruit, mandarin oranges, beans, onion, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, and Creole seasoning in large bowl. Add cooled couscous and mix well. Serve at room temperature or chill overnight to blend flavors.