Dole Golden Layer Cake
Layer after layer of delicious cake.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups thawed whipped topping
- 1 pkg (4-serving size) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (16 oz.) pound cake
- 1/3 cup almond flavored liqueur
- Combine undrained pineapple, whipped topping and dry pudding mix. Stand 5 minutes.
- Cut cake lengthwise in thirds. Drizzle with liqueur. Spread one-third pudding mixture over bottom layer of cake. Top with second layer. Repeat layering, ending with pudding.
- Chill 30 minutes or overnight. Sprinkle with toasted, sliced almonds and garnish with pineapple slices, if desired.