Calories per serving
- 2 cups frozen DOLE® Mango Chunks, thawed, coarsely diced
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE Pineapple Chunks, drained, coarsely diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon shallots, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 ears corn, shucked, grilled and cut off cob
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (sriracha, Korean sweet and spicy sauce, etc.)
- 2 cups fresh spinach or watercress, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced, with tops
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked, drained and tossed lightly with olive oil.
- cooked shrimp or scallops, if desired
- Place mangos and pineapple in large grill pan, spray with cooking spray. Cook over medium-high heat until lightly browned, stirring frequently; remove and set aside.
- In same grill pan over medium heat, melt butter, add olive oil. Sauté garlic and shallots; add salt and pepper, to taste. Add corn; toss to coat. Add peppers and hot sauce; blend well.
- Stir in spinach and green onions to vegetable mixture and blend. Toss vegetable mixture and grilled mango and pineapple with pasta. Top with grilled shrimp or scallops, if desired.
- Tip: This salad can be served cold or hot.