Creamy Pineapple Dessert
You'll enjoy this delicious creamy pineapple dessert.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits
- 1 pkg. (3-1/8 oz.) vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) lemon gelatin
- 1 carton (4 oz.) frozen dessert topping, thawed
- 2 cup vanilla cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- Drain pineapple, reserve juice. Add water to juice to make 2 cups liquid. Combine pudding mix, gelatin and measured liquid in medium saucepan. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until mixture comes to full boil. Pour into bowl; chill until thickened. Fold thawed topping into pudding mixture. Combine cookie crumbs and melted margarine. Press into 9-inch square baking pan. Bake in 375 F oven 8 minutes; cool. Pour pudding mixture into cooled crust. Top with pineapple. Chill about 2 hours until firm.