Cranberry Pineapple Minis
Enjoy this naturally low fat bite sized dessert
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, undrained
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) raspberry flavor gelatin
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 DOLE Apple, chopped
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Add enough water to juice to measure 2-1/2 cups; pour into sauce pan. Bring to boil.
- Pour over gelatin mixes in large bowl; stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in pineapple, cranberry sauce, walnuts and apple.
- Spoon into 24 paper-lined 2-1/2 inch muffin cups.
- Refrigerate 2-1/2 hours or until firm. Remove liners and garnish with additional crushed pineapple and fresh mint, if desired.