Cran Cherry Dessert Sauce
This is an quick fruit easy fruit sauce to make and serve over pound cake, ice cream or angel food cake.
Calories per serving
- 3/4 cup DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup frozen DOLE® Cranberries, partially thawed
- 1 cup frozen DOLE Dark Sweet Cherries, partially thawed
- Combine pineapple juice, sugar and cornstarch in saucepan until blended. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Stir in cranberries and cherries; continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until heated through and sauce thickens.