Cran Blueberry Trifle
An elegant trifle is always a great center piece at the holiday's!
Calories per serving
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen prepared pound cake, thawed
- 1 pkg. (6 serving) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 pkg. (19 oz.) jellied cranberry sauce, divided
- 2 cups fresh or frozen DOLE Blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups thawed whipped topping
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Cut pound cake into 1/2-inch cubes; set aside. Prepare the pudding according to package directions; set aside. Stir cranberry sauce with spoon or fork until smooth.
- Layer one-half pound cake in bottom of a large trifle dish. Spoon half of the cranberry sauce over the pound cake. Then layer half of the prepared pudding over the cranberry sauce. Layer with half blueberries. Repeat layering with the pound cake and cranberry sauce.
- Fold remaining pudding with whipped topping and spoon on top of trifle. Finish with remaining blueberries and garnish with dried cranberries.