A delicious, refreshing fruit punch to serve at birthday or summer barbecues.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (46 oz.) Canned Pineapple Juice chilled
- 1 quart lemonade, chilled
- 3 cups orange juice, chilled
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 1 cup apple juice, chilled
- ice cubes
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- mint sprigs (optional)
- Stir together pineapple juice, lemonade, orange juice, cranberry juice and apple juice in large punch bowl. Add ice cubes.
- Garnish with lemon slices, if desired. Float lemon slices and mint sprigs on top for garnish if desired.