Cool n Easy Pineapple Pie
A creamy pineapple pie that is great to serve at summer meals. .
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, undrained
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) lime flavor gelatin
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (6 oz. or 9 in.)
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Mix reserved 1/2 cup juice and ice cubes to make 1 cup. Add to gelatin, stirring until ice is completely melted.
- Stir in the whipped topping with wire whisk, until smooth. Refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture is very thick and will mound. Stir in crushed pineapple. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight