Confetti Fried Rice
Tasty confetti fried rice.
Calories per serving
- 4 tsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 egg(s), beaten
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 DOLE® Carrot, shredded
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 cup hot cooked rice
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, chopped
- 4 oz. diced ham
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/3 cup DOLE Green Onions, chopped
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil, over low heat in large skillet or wok. Add egg; cook and swirl around bottom of skillet until egg sets in 6-inch pancake. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Cut into 1/8-inch strips; set aside.
- Heat remaining 3 teaspoons oil in same skillet, over medium-high heat. Add carrot and garlic; cook 1 minute or until tender-crisp, stirring constantly. Add rice; reduce heat to medium.
- Stir pineapple, water chestnuts, ham, peas, onions, soy sauce and ginger into rice mixture; heat until hot. Stir in egg strips.