Classic Pineapple Lime Mold
This is a gelatin mold with pineapple and the refreshing lime flavor.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple
- 2 pkgs. (4-serving size) lime flavor gelatin
- 1-3/4 cups boiling water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Drain pineapple well; reserve 1 cup juice.
- Combine gelatin and boiling water in large bowl, stirring until gelatin completely dissolves. Stir in reserved juice. Chill about 45 minutes or until mixture slightly thickens.
- Fold in pineapple, sour cream, whipped topping and marshmallows.
- Pour mixture into 2-quart mold lightly sprayed with cooking spray or 13 x 9-inch dish. Chill 3 hours or until firm. Unmold or slice to serve. Garnish with mint leaves and canned pineapple chunks, if desired.