Citrus Marmalade Oatmeal and Almonds
Citrus Marmalade Oatmeal and Almonds created by Dole Blogger Ambassador Ally Phillips.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (6 oz.) Canned Pineapple Orange Juice
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons + 4 teaspoons, divided orange marmalade
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, divided
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint (optional garnish)
- Combine oatmeal, juice, water and cinnamon in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir to blend. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat to low and cook about 8-10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat.
- Add two tablespoons orange marmalade to oatmeal. Stir to blend.
- Spoon equal amounts of oatmeal into bowls. Divide almond milk evenly between oatmeal. Sprinkle oatmeal with equal amounts of almonds. Garnish with mint, if desired.